c# - How to use TinyMCE with entity framework entities -


I have an entity class created using the entity framework that is in my domain project

  system; Using System.Collections.Generic; Public Partial Classroom Test {Public Entry ID (Received; Set;} Public Diagnostic Exam [Received]; Set;} Public String TestName {get; Set;} Public String Initial Description {get; set;} Public string EndDescription {get; set ;}}  

And in my MVC application I am creating a view model which I use in my approach

  public class testview model {Public That test test {get} set;}}  

Now I want to create a field related to "StartDescription" and "EndDescription", because it is trying to use TinyMCE. / P>

The problem is now in the "[AllowHtml]" attribute in MVC but my real entity is in another project

I am following this tutorial.

< Instead of being an example of

test instead of your visual model it should be in the properties which you can see in the view If you want to use it then you can add properties to your view model with [AllowHtml] affecting your domain object. Public class TestViewModel {Public Ent ID (get; set;} [AllowHtml] Public string initial description {get; set;} [AllowHtml] Public string ending description {get; set;}}

In your controller you will need to map your model class to the visual model.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -