Chrome App inside an Extension -


I am trying to create a Chrome app but I need it to be accessible from any web page on which Viewing as the user app is supposed to be interacting with the contents of the page. I have seen what I have seen, this is done only through the extension, but there are only apps that have the file system permission which I try to do I am doing

Is it possible that a chrome app is a chrome extension to get the best of both worlds?

It is possible to write one app and both

Your question is not quite clear Is that what you want to achieve (a single item? So, no), but this is the best guess.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -