android - Open installed apps from Flex app -


I am developing a FLEX mobile application, the goal I want to achieve is to get the device from Flex App already There is an open-ended application to be installed on.

Click on a button and the app is opened directly from my app.

What is the easiest way to do this? I read somewhere about ANE, but in fact I do not know the need or I can not understand ANE's work.

What is the way to do this on Android? And what is the case for iOS?

You should use. It receives the package name of all installed apps on the device. And then you can open the application using some assumptions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -