jpa - JPA2.1 and Hibernate Validator 5.1.2 on Weblogic 12.1.3 -


I try to configure JPEG 2.1 on the weblog 12.1.3 with Hibernate Validator 5.1.2 to try to configure your project I am doing this, but when I try to deploy my project, then I am running in the issues.

Weblogic was configured to use the manual method to use JpA 2.1 as tthis documentation for weblogic page 12.1.3:

I used to have hibernate in my project I want to use VLator 5.1.2, which I have configured it like this:

Maven dependence:

   & Lt; Version & gt; 5.1.2.Final & lt; / Edition & gt; & Lt; / Dependencies & gt;  

weblogic.xml

  container-discripter & gt; & Lt; Like-application-packages & gt; & Lt ;! - Hibernate valid 5.1.2 on HV 4.1 - & gt; & Lt; Package-name & gt; Javax.validation *. & Lt; / Package-name & gt; & Lt; Package-name & gt; Org.hibernate.validator *. & Lt; / Package-name & gt; & Lt ;! - Guava 13 - & gt; & Lt; Package-name & gt; Com.google.common.collect *. & Lt; / Package-name & gt; & Lt; / Prefer-application-packages & gt; & Lt; Like-application-resources & gt; & Lt ;! - Hibernate valid 5.1.2 on HV 4.1 - & gt; & Lt; Resource Name & gt; META-INF / Validation-mapping -1.1 .xsd & lt; / Resource Name & gt; & Lt; Resource Name & gt; META-INF / Validation -1.1 .xsd & lt; / Resource Name & gt; & Lt; / Prefer-application-resources & gt; & Lt; / Container-descriptor & gt;  

I get the following exception on deployment:

   

When I was configured on Weblogic 12.1.2 with my project JPA 2.0 and Hibernate Valuerator 4.3.1, I did not find this exception.

Any suggestions? Last week that fixes this: the text after "

=" itemprop = "text">

Oracle "Bug fix for the 200896" bug fix Continue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -