php - postgresql configuration gives a blank page in Codeigniter (fail connection) -


I just created my PHP application using the CodeIgniter framework and PostgreSQL for the database, it runs well on the local host Then I transferred the application to the server (xxx.xxx.1.77), but when I try to run it was given an empty page.

I removed all the libraries and packages in autoload.php, it's running well. So I kept it one by one and after placing each library / package it ran it. Finally, I got the problem: Database.

This will show a welcome page (default), but when I connect one of my controllers to a model, it will show an empty page.

$ autoload ['library'] = array ('session', 'form_validation');

This will show a blank page first (will not show the welcome / default page.)

  $ autoload ['libraries'] = array ('session' 'Form_validation', 'database');  

So, this is my database configuration:

  $ db ['default'] ['hostname'] = '1982.1.4'; $ Db ['default'] ['port'] = '8432'; $ Db ['default'] ['username'] = 'postgres'; $ Db ['default'] ['password'] = ''; $ Db ['default'] ['database'] = 'gessamer'; $ Db ['default'] ['dbdr'] = 'postgre'; $ Db ['default'] ['dbipfix'] = ''; $ Db ['default'] ['pconnect'] = true; $ Db ['default'] ['db_debug'] = true; $ Db ['default'] ['cache_on'] = falls; $ Db ['default'] ['cachered'] = ''; $ Db ['default'] ['char_set'] = 'UTF8'; $ Db ['default'] ['dcc clan'] = 'utf 8_gjarac';; $ Db ['default'] ['swap_pre'] = '; $ Db ['default'] ['autoinit'] = true; $ Db ['default'] ['stricon'] = falls;  

When I try to run my application on the local host, then there is no problem in that configuration.

Does anyone know about my problem? Any answer is appreciated.

I do not know how to run my project when I try and why I run it today Config / database.php, and I got the configuration like:

  $ activ_group = 'default'; $ Active_record = TRUE; $ Db ['default'] ['hostname'] = '192.168.1.4'; $ Db ['default'] ['port'] = '8432'; $ Db ['default'] ['username'] = 'postgres'; $ Db ['default'] ['password'] = ''; $ Db ['default'] ['database'] = 'gessamer'; $ Db ['default'] ['dbdr'] = 'postgre'; $ Db ['default'] ['dbipfix'] = 'tb_'; $ Db ['default'] ['pconnect'] = true; $ Db ['default'] ['db_debug'] = true; $ Db ['default'] ['cache_on'] = falls; $ Db ['default'] ['cachered'] = ''; $ Db ['default'] ['char_set'] = 'UTF8'; $ Db ['default'] ['dcc clan'] = 'utf 8_gjarac';; $ Db ['default'] ['swap_pre'] = '; $ Db ['default'] ['autoinit'] = true; $ Db ['default'] ['stricon'] = falls;  

and on my config / autoload.php:

  $ autoload ['library'] = array ('session', 'form_validation', ' Database ');  

It now runs well thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -