objective c - How can I extract exif data from a THM file in iOS? -


I am trying to see the date of creating a media track in the exif data of a THM file. Using the command line utility exiftool, I am able to see this property. How can I use it for purpose?

This is what I have tried to do so far. : ^ (Bull succeeds, NSDTA * data) {if (successful) {CGIMSourceArror = CIMASECreditDetta (__Bridge CFDATARF) data, NLL); NSDictionary * Metadata = (__ pull NSDictionary *) CGImageSourceCopyPropertiesAtIndex (source, 0, zero); NSMutableDictionary * metaDataMutable = [Metadata Mutate Copy]; // Validation with images Recalculate Exif data NSMutableDictionary * EXIFDictionary = [[Metadetectable ObjectForca: (NSString *) kCGImagePropertyExifDictionary] mutableCopy]; NSLog ("wut" @); }}];

But my EXIFDictionary is zero.

I have also tried and added some key values ​​in my dictionary, but only 3 are there and I do not want them. I have not used any benefit to use the UIIMAGEJPEGRepresenation () and UIImagePNGRepresentation () . Very bad no UIImageTHMRepresentation () ...

  [URL with auto download image: [candidateVideo objectForKey: @ "thmURL"] completionBlock: ^ (BOOL succeeded , NSDTA * data) {if (successful) {UIImage * thumbnail = [[UIImage alloc] initWithData: data]; NSDT * pngData = UIImageJPEG Report (Thumbnail, 1.0); CGImageSourceRef source = CIMMsgSourceCreativeWith_Data ((__Bridge CFDATARF) PNGData, Faucet); NSDictionary * Metadata = (__ pull NSDictionary *) CGImageSourceCopyPropertiesAtIndex (source, 0, zero); NSMutableDictionary * metaDataMutable = [Metadata Mutate Copy]; // Validation with images Recalculate Exif data NSMutableDictionary * EXIFDictionary = [[Metadetectable ObjectForca: (NSString *) kCGImagePropertyExifDictionary] mutableCopy]; NSLog ("wut" @); }}];  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -