jquery - Cycle2 slider cannot animate percentage based widths? -


I am working on a site that is responsive. I am trying to apply a slider with the content inside it, and I am using Cycle 2 for simplicity.

I've got most of it, one thing I have a problem with is that percentage width does not work well in cycling 2 sliders ...

Basically my Nearly one is the picture width, 100% of the container in it and the second two which is 50% of its container, and sitting on either side. You can see it here. But there is also one (though hard to see here, but the code is similar).

The problem is that through cycle, the cycle appears to be playing with the width of the container, which means that all my drawings are also affected as they are based on percentage width. If you click on "Next", you will see that the animation is weird because the image animates in different sizes before the disappearance. I want everything to be the same, but just scroll down

I'm just wondering what your solution will be, I really want to use Cycle 2 because I know it's nice and easy Style is, but maybe this is not possible. Or how would you do a responsive design in this case?

  & lt; Div class = "slider cycle-slide show" data-cycle-fx = "scrollHorz" data-cycle-break-on-hover = "false" data-cycle-speed = "400" data-cycle-timeout = 0 data- Cycle-slides = "& gt; div.slideItem" data-cycle-prev = "# prev" data-cycle-next = "# next" data cycle-auto-height = true & gt;    

it was resolved by adding width: 100% < Code> .slideItem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -