ios - Signal SIGABRT on class AppDelegate -


I'm getting a seagart error when the iOS app is being run in the simulator in the xcode. The Debug Console says:

  *** Canceling the exception of 'API' without exception, due to 'NSInvalidArgumentException', the reason: '*** - [__NSPLAdvertiserInitWithObjects: forKeys: Count:]: [0] ' 

from objects attempting to insert null object I know what the exception says, however at the place where the error occurs, the following line is:

  class AppDelegate: UIRsponder, UIApplicationDelegate {As far as I know that this is one of the first lines of code The exception, which is performed by adding a Class certainty - is not an idea to me how it can increase the speed. 

Let me know if you need more information like call stack.

Thank you for your help.

I'm new to the world of coding, but solve the laborious problem. I was having such an error by doing something and even though I destroyed the thing which I could not solve it. It was still giving me a single error, which meant that it is not removing it in some files. I found it a while to find out that when I had opened the Mainstoreboard as the main file, and I found the error key word that I knew I had changed, then gave me the line that sat inside Were. Fix the error after removing those lines. I know the basic HTML address, so I knew which lines to delete

I could not start my project every time with this error, I had to find a solution and I had no idea did not get. So I had to do it with common sense as I said that I have no knowledge of coding.

Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -