google app engine - Routing root of a non-default module under a custom domain using dispatch.xml -


Dispatch with default module. Conflicts with incomplete documentation of using the XML feature:

I have The following dispatch.xml :

  & lt ;? XML version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"? & Gt; & Lt; Sending-entries & gt; & Lt; Send & gt; & Lt; URL & gt; Www.custom-domain.com/< / URL & gt; & Lt; Module & gt; Default & lt; / Module & gt; & Lt; / Despatch & gt; & Lt; / Despatch-entries & gt;  

The above path works without any problems. I have also left sub-domain mappings which are working.

Here's what I've posted:

  gcloud preview app list-version 11:24 am Host: Appengine.google.com admin-console: ['2'] Default: ['2', Ah-Biltin-Datastore service]  

I want to configure my admin-console module To indicate .custom-domain / admin / *

I know that the module has been deployed and is working correctly because when I http://admin-console.myappid.appspot.com this is correct < Code> index.html page.

I tried to add the following statement

   

I saved the file and ran mvn appengine: update_dispatch and it does not specify any errors and the operation was successful.

When I try and go to http://www.custom-domain.com/admin/index.html or http: //www.custom -domain / admin / this fails with the 404 not found message.

I have also tried the following and it also fails with 404 not found .

& lt; Send & gt; & Lt; URL & gt; Www.comic-pages.com/admin/ * & lt; / URL & gt; & Lt; Module & gt; Admin console & lt; / Module & gt; & Lt; / Despatch & gt;

I have searched and searched and can not find any reason that this is not working.

What am I missing here, which is clearly not stated in the document and the example?

I was hoping to do this:

  & lt; Send & gt; & Lt; URL & gt; Www.custom-domain.com/admin/ * & lt; / URL & gt; & Lt; Module & gt; Admin console & lt; / Module & gt; & Lt; / Despatch & gt;  

admin-console from www.custom-domain / admin / * to / * .

Debugging through logs I hate it! After digging through the logs for the

default module and not searching for an entry for www .custom-domain.com / admin / * < / Code> route, I looked at the admin-console module and found a lot of entries there. They were about 10 minutes behind the wall.

I index.html to the admin-console module.

  http://www.custom-domain.com/admin/index.html  

It was producing the following Administrator-Console Error in module log.

  /admin/index.htmlNo handlers match this URL  

What it really is doing:

What is actually doing this www.custom-domain.com/admin/ * / admin / * of admin-console module.

I tried to add a directory and move my index.html to src / main / webapp / admin / index.html So does not work, it's really looking for a handler.

I created the servlet and and lt; Url-pattern & gt; / Admin / * & lt; / Url-pattern & gt; And it started working.

If you want to root the root of a non-default module:

So if you want to make a map in / of a non-default module You must specify a subdomain and map it to the module.

  & lt; Send & gt; & Lt; URL & gt; Admin.custom-domain.com / * & lt; / URL & gt; & Lt; Module & gt; Admin console & lt; / Module & gt; & Lt; / Despatch & gt;  

This is the only way I have found to achieve anything in the original context of a non-default module.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -