c++ - Qt5Qmld.dll missing: could not start the simple qt application because Qt5Qmld.dll is missing -


I managed to open it with a quick Qt5 project successfully compiled, and run in the QT Creator option.

But when I tried to run the executable file located in the debug folder in my project,

I have found this error by this:

 < Code> program can not start because you are missing Qt5Qmld.dll from your computer, try to reinstall the program to fix the problem ...  

I have searched and searched , But I did not find anything at Google.

I found such problems, but with different DLS

First of all about Jekesac gave you good advice - if you want to distribute your program (PR just use it on other computers) you need to be willing to release instead of debug build build.

For me, the simplest method is to use the program to solve your problem.

  1. Open your exe -file by Dependency Walker You can see the libs you missed.
  2. The Geto bin folder of your QT installation and all the dll S dependency walker will point you to you.
  3. Copy dll s with your app's exe file (2) found in the directory.

PS If you use minced libstdc ++ * dll , libgcc _ * dll :. You must also copy the next dll . Copy all dll as all of the above described just what dependency walker you will see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -