c# - MEF. How can I make sure dll is composable -


I am adding a bunch of assemblies for the MEF catalog and throwing the exception when I try to get the export is.

Update: How can I ensure that the assembly is composite (another way of saying MEF will stop)

Update: / Strong>

Here's my code:

  Total list list = new composite list (); Foreach (directoryInfo childDir directory.Get Directory ("*. *", SearchOption.AllDirectories)) {catalog.Catalogs.Add (new directory worker (childDir.FullName)); } Container = New Hosting. Commodity container (catalog); Var plugins = Container.GateXports Left and Lieutenant; Fonk & LT; Object, EventArgS & gt ;, IMIMDATA & gt; (); // I get an exception here.  

The first chance of type exceptions occurred in MyDll.dll 'System.TypeLoadException' Additional Information: Assembly 'YYY', version = 0.0. Could not load type 'XXX' from 0.0, culture = neutral, publicKeyToken = null '.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -