android - Invalid address passed to dlfree -


My app is crashing "randomly" and I can not understand why.

Logcat shows the following error:

  A / libc (24298): Invalid address or address of corrupt block 0x78366c48 passed to dlfree A / libc (24298): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) on 0xdeadbaad (code = 1), thread 24322 (Asynchronous task # 5)  

Is this something I'm doing? Is there something wrong with Android?

I'm not sure where to begin to find it.

The person who is seeing this accident told me that they are "a bad SD card and Verizon telling me that I have to put a new one inside." It can be relevant or not is.

This issue is not difficult to solve, what is a clue about the app, but Let me give you an idea of ​​what the cause of the problem might be, and hopefully it will take you in the right direction to solve this issue.

The first is SIGSEGV , which is a divisional fault that in other words it means memory access violation, attempt to access memory, which you do not have permission to. One possible reason for this is that you have run out of memory, perhaps because of memory leak or just used all memory, this could be due to a bug that you are using in plug-ins which is the medium of NDK Uses native C / C ++ code from

The error code 0xDEADBAAD ("Dead Bad") is used by the Android Library Abort () function when the original pile corruption is detected.

In my opinion, your best shot emulator is to try and rebuild the problem, or to catch the device that can cause problems and cause

I would like to take a look at the questions which are similar problems.

Good luck, resolve this issue!

Best regards, Rua


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -