java - Youtube API UploadVideo sample not working -


I am creating a web application that will contain YouTube functions in uploading and viewing a video. I have created an account on Google Developer Console and I have successfully uploaded the client_secrets.json file to my project (I am using Java and Netbeans).

I would like to use the YouTube API and I tried to run an example of "upload video" example [a standalone application, to check how it works, obviously, The path has changed which I would like to upload, as well as change the path of our own client_secrets.json file.

  1. When I run an example, the login page for Google is opened in the browser, so I must manually enter the credentials. I have not tried with the web app yet, but in that case the authentication should not be handled automatically (using the client_secrets.json file)? My application handles our users and their functions, so the only user to communicate with YouTube is an application.

  2. After selecting a Google Account, I get the error that says: "URI in the redirect request: https: // localhost: 8080 / callback A registered redirect does not match the URI. "I do not know what is wrong with the callback site, this is what I have set in the form of a" redirection URI "(and it has been written in a .json file): redirect_uris ": [" https: // localhost / "]

I have a lot of help I have seen through some other questions and answers, but I have not found anything that works. I am completely new on this, so please be gentle :)

Advance Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -