CRUD in AngularJS -


I am creating an Admin Panel which includes most CRUD operations in Angular JS. I have seen many examples of how to do it on the web. I have noticed that each example is a single page application that handles a type (for example, person, employee, etc.).

My question is: If I am preparing the admin application, it will include a large number of CRUDs (one for each type of database used) Can I use a single page app for administrators? Panel website or should I make a separate single page application for each CRUD?

What is the best practice for this?

We have chosen to use an app for a multi-model admin GUI which is a ng-admin (See Angel-Source, see the code).

It works very well, and is easy to deal with model relationships (one-to-many, many-to-one, many-to-many). By doing so with many apps, many applications have to be booted - maybe bad for webpages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -