avfoundation - OSX How to tell when a user plugs/unplugs a headphone with a microphone built in -


I created an app that records the audio from the user - but I am having problems when a user plugs into a Headphone jack with headset that has a microphone, it kills my recording I think my app is still trying to hear built in the microphone, and when the new microphone is plugged into a computer, only that microphone By allowing input.

I'm not even sure, but if I can make a listener who tells me that when the headphones have been plugged in, then I should be very helpful in figuring out where this problem is.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

You can only check AVCaptureDeviceInputSource, and when a headphone gets plugged in with a mic , Then this property is imic from iMic (internal from external). AVCaptureDevice stays in "built-in", but the key is that InputSource changes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -