php - Using another function but with different properties in function under the same class -


I am using codeigniter, I know that this is the original OOP, but still this is possible and how? Here's my code, I want to use it:

  $ this-> appleogin ();  

Inside this function:

  public function fblogin () {// use it here ... $ this-> appleogin (); }  

They both share the same class. But to change some code for use in this new fblogin () function, $ this-> applogin (); I want to change in . Mainly $ email = $ this-> Input-> Post ('email'); to $ email = new data; how to change

  square fu {private $ email; Private $ PWD; Public function fblogin () {// For example ... $ the-> Email = 'me@test.com'; $ This- & gt; Applelin ('test@test.com ',' PWD '); Print $ this- & gt; E-mail; // 'test@test.com'} Public Function Aplugin ($ Email, $ PWD) {$ this- & gt; Email = $ email; $ The-> pwd = $ pwd; }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -