git - error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge -


I removed everything in the bin / class folder and committed, then when I tried to pull from the master branch, git List me all the files in the bin / class from the main branch, giving me an error:

  Error: The following unwanted tray files will be overwritten by merge: bin / aaa.apk bin / Classes.dex bin / res / crong / drawable-hdpi / ic_luncher page / drable-mdpi / ic_ Ancr. Bin / Race / Corn / Drawable- xhdpi / ic_launcher.png ... ... Please move or remove them before they merge. Aborting  

I think this is because I removed all bin files and the command "git pull origin master" will crash with my comment?! How should I control this situation? I do not want to merge with bin files .. or if this is not possible, then I can just merge bin files again.

Thank you for your help in advance!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -