html - How to include CSS into a IntraWeb Project? -


explanation:

I created a new standalone intra web application through the "Intra Web Application Wizard" , And I corrected everything, editing with some buttons and events inside, but buttons and edits need some style because they are ugly.

Purpose:

I want to style them

Problem:

To include a CSS file in my project Later it is not to use CSS for use in StyleSheet. Property on my TIWForm

Whatever I have tried:

I tried to manually insert the CSS file into the debug folder "same folder" .and I also file -> new -> other -> Try clicking on CSS stylesheet and then pasted the CSS code and saved it in the debug folder "same folder" .exe.

I need to solve this problem, otherwise I am unable to use the intra web application.

The standalone intra web application by default, in the application directory \ wwwroot \ The name folder looks for Stylesheet.Filename path is relativ to this folder.

To solve your problem, just create .. Win32 \ Debug \ wwwroot \ and place your BE CSS then there in the Object Inspector Change StyleSheet.Filename to bee.css .

If you prefer to set code per code, you can do this in the onRender event:

  Process TIWSomeForm.IWAppFormRender (From: tobojject); Start the stylesheet. Filename: = 'BE CSS'; End;  

If you want to change the contents folder, you can do the following:

  function IWServerController: TIWServerController; Start the result: = TIWServerController (GServerController); Gsc.ContentPath: = 'full' path 'here'; End;  

Keep in mind that you need to do it in the constructor!

The documentation can be found here:

PS: Do not Forget Apply your CSS classes to the property.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -