playframework - Use existing database without creating it through models in play framework -


Then I have my database already created and I want to create an application in the game framework which uses the existing data Existing database and display it on my view

I have read that the default in the game framework creates a database through the defined area in the Ebene square? But if I want to use this existing database without having to recreate it.

Is this possible? Can anybody help me. Thank you

All you need is to disable evolutions plugins, change your conf / application Go to

  evolutionplugin = disabled  

Definitely represent your DB To do EBi usage in any way, the tables will have to be written.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -