html - CSS Header not stretching across browser? -


I have a very strange problem that I can not seem to find.

JSFiddle:

I have a simple device with all the 'NAV' IDs, then I have the following in the CSS.

  #nav {width: 100%; Height: 50px; Swim left; Background color: # 000000; Color: #FFFFFF; }  

Actually I'm trying to create a simple header which is spread across the page. However, no matter what I do, there is a place around the header like a transparent border.

I can find all the tutorials and posts I have, and no one does not feel like trouble. : (

What am I doing?

This browser executes the default 8px margins around body . Therefore, you have to reset it to 0:

  body {margin: 0;}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -