How do I add a reference to a mono assembly in asp.net vNext -


So I installed asp.net vNext on my Linux box and is playing around with it. I have everything set up and can build and run MVC applications. I am creating a console application and need to refer to an assembly in Newgate. I want to add a reference for mono data. SQLiteClient for my project Jason knows the path to the Assembly /usr/local/lib/mono/4.5/Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll.

How do I add references to dll? My project The JSO file currently looks like this:

  {"dependencies": {"System.Console": "4.0.0.0", "Dapper": "1.27", "Mono Data." "," Configuration ": {" net45 ": {}," k10 ": {}}}  

I got an answer on ...

In short, you can only reference your DLS if they are inside a new package ... (I hope this correction will be improved. This is a troublesome IMO.)

Long story:

OK, after so many fencing, it seems The way to do this is to create a new package using DLL (I will use quartz version 2.2.4.400 as an example).

Use this to create drag and drop Quartz.dll In the right hand (nb. It should be kept in the lib directory) Save as file -> Save As ... Save it to the following location:

projectRoot \ packages \ Quartz.2.2.4.400 \ Quartz. 2.2.4.400.nupkg

With DLL the following:

projectRoot \ packages \ Quartz.2.2.4.400 \ lib \ quartz.dll

NBLib will recover from keeping the DLL out of the directory, but will not work with intellisense. If you are compiling with a specific version, then I have put it in net45, net451 or k10 folder; As I am not, I did not bother. {"Quantz": "2.2.4.400"}, "configuration": {"k10": {"dependencies": {"dependencies": {"System.Console": "4.0.0.0"}}}}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -