c# - How to convert List<T> to an Object -


In unity, I have decided to create a custom editor for my component. I have a list of objects in the component. I have declared it as a list.

The editor targets this way:

  myCustomList = serializedObject.FindProperty ("myCustomList");  

The problem is that when I use myCustomList myCustomList .objectReferenceValue = ModifiedCustomList tries to get / set value as a list / lieutenant ; MyCustomObject & gt; tells me that the list & lt; MyCustomObject> can not be inserted as an object.

I tried setting values ​​through my custom = named goal (as TargetClass). MyCustomList, but (of course) when I press the play button, the objects are reset to reset a new new list.

How do I list an object? Or to use the serialized object to get data types, such as lists?

You'll need to iterate such an object ...

  Serialized property my customist = serialized object.fidpropy ("mystimlist"); For (int i = 0; i  

Since SerializedProperty is not UnityEngine. Object You Can not Change The Way Unity The compiler can not determine that type.

This topic can be discussed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -