objective c - panGestureRecogniser and table cell delete -


I'm having some problems with the conflict of many types of work I am using SWRevealViewController to create a sidebar And it works with the following line:

  self.view.addGestureRecognizer (self.revealViewController (.). PanGestureRecognizer ());  

However, this is working on the same page as TableView , where allowing deleted buttons to work on swipe left on rows Meets.

If I have a piggystarscrever then the delete button will not work on the table table because it is difficult to hit it properly. If I comment on this line of code, then swipe works perfectly to remove

thanks

"post-text "Itemprop"

= "Text">

I believe it can be linked to:

However, I believe How does it implement with my code and table cells in default swipe (as I'm not actually calling a UISwipeGesture anywhere)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -