how to include and execute php variable with html and other php variables in it -


I'm stuck ... I have a variable that contains html (sometimes javascript) and php code (other variables) It's stored in a MySQL and DB. Actually, what I have to do, put the variable in a page -> what works, but the php code is not executed, just like it looks like txt. So I'm exploring a way to insert variables so that php code can be recognized and executed (wars are included) ..

What I have tried so far: (very simple) Sample code is stored in DB:

Image Wise (new_p_img):

  & lt; A href = "product.php" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "new.png" alt = "new product" width = "250" height = "250" & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;  

Image display code Var (new_p_dis):

  & lt; Div class = "new-products" & gt; & Lt ;? Php echo $ new_p_img; ? & Gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

I try to display in the site

   

This code is fully displayed in the source code but the PP echo code has not been treated as normal txt / has not been executed. I also tried to include it through an additional file.

Sample code new-products.php

   

I try to display in the site

  & lt; Php echo includes ('products / new-product.php'); ? & Gt;  

did not work ... if I put the code "new_p_dis" directly into the site or this kind of new product Php file

  & lt; Div class = "new-products" & gt; & Lt ;? Php echo $ new_p_img; ? & Gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

This works fine, but I have to re-code the whole site ..... no choice: (

Is it Is it possible that "new_prakash" unavailable "preprocal" is unavailable and then enter the last code in the page?

Thx

PS: Evil () is not an option;)

PPS: The above code is just a simple sample, the actual code is more complex, the wires are all dynamically created by PHP and in the database I just need a starting point:

Actually it works. .. with a work around. Everything I did was to create a function where I had caught the stored variable, he said what I wanted and then "called it" in my page.

  function main_p_lnk_shortcode () {global $ uf_vars; $ P_lnk1 = '& lt; A href = "'. $ Uf_vars_lnk.'" Title = "'. $ Uf_vars_nam.'" & Gt; & Lt; IMG src = "'. $ Uf_vars_img.'" Alt = "" /> & Lt; / A & gt; '; Return $ p_lnk1; } Add_shortcode ('main_p_lnk', 'main_p_lnk_shortcode');  

In this case I added a WP-ShortCode

I did all those other wars that had the php tag in them, loaded, then manipulated, Straight back function or shortcode ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -