mysql - How can I show only values in PHP table where column is NULL? -


My code is not working and I do not know why

  public function fetch_active_table_data ( ) {$ Query = "Selection ID, Name, Location, Access, drink_type, Candidates with Drinks where the entry is zero"; $ Stmt = $ this- & gt; Dbh- & gt; Ready ($ query); $ Stmt- & gt; Execute (array ("0"));  

I am just trying to show the events where entry is zero. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Kiran
Edit: This work does Bitid, when I delete where entry is zero So I know where the problem is Thanksgiving

< P>

It depends on how you have set the price. You may want to look for an empty value:

  public function fetch_active_table_data () {$ query = "SELECT id, name, location, entry, drink_type, artists from drinks, where Admission = '' "; $ Stmt = $ this- & gt; Dbh- & gt; Ready ($ query); $ Stmt- & gt; Execute (array ("0")); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -