java - How to encapsulate a Map into a custom object -


My coworker tells me that it is lazy to use sloppy, and that many times the purpose of the programmer will be to provide better service through a real object. But I do not know the best way to do this. This fact is even more complex (me) that the key is an enum type.

Say I have a hashmap , which is expected to be in the four hashish keys (one for each value in MyEnum ). MyObj Hashp Value is the latest of many MyObjs in a database, which contains the enum values ​​given.

My best estimate includes an object with four fields, or two arrays with keys and values ​​in sequence.

Obviously whether it is clear or not (this is 5 PM on Thursday = I'm brain-dead), so if necessary, please ask for clarification. Although there is nothing wrong in using the map for your desired purpose, the map is sometimes incorrect, Type objects

  string firstname = (string) myMap.get ("first_name"); Unlike  

... ...

  string first name = person.getFirstName ();  

Because Java classes implement AIIMS, you may want to consider putting that value which you are looking directly in your enum class:

< Pre> MyEnum val = getVal (); My obz = vow Getrest Reese My Obze ();

But I want to focus on separating the concerns for deciding whether this really makes sense or not. It may well be that the map for this job is a suitable device.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -