c# - Design view broken when create new WCF Workflow in Visual Studio 2013 -


After the

I open my Visual Studio 2013, create a new WCF workflow service project. In the design view, by default, files, vs. open Service1.xamlx , and afterwards I encountered this error:

  System.IO.FileNotFoundException: do not load the file or assembly Could 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.SharePoint.WorkflowExtensions, version = 12.0.0.0, culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of your dependencies. The system can not find the file specified. File name: 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.SharePoint.WorkflowExtensions, version = 12.0.0.0, culture = neutral, publicKeyToken = b03f5f7f11d50a3a'  

I try to set up the workflow manager offline but there is no luck. Please help me make this work

Update1:. I try to restore my Visual Studio 2013, I get this warning:

  Workflow Manager Tools 1.0 for Visual Studio has been processed a certificate chain, But the original certificate has expired which is not trusted by the trust provider.  

I think that maybe this is a reason, but still do not know about fixing.

There was a problem after reinstalling my Visual Studio 2013 without any internet restrictions. Probably when the ban internet, VS Can not download some required packaging (ex: workflow manager tool, ...).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -