c# - Awesomium change file field -


I'm trying to create a dialog box myself to choose a file. But this does not work for me.

I am holding this event:

  webView.SelectLocalFiles + onSelectLocalFiles; Private zero on-site local files (object sender, file diologueEuriges E) {... e.SelectedFile = "D: \\ a.txt"; }  

Where did I make a mistake?

For example, the dialog box is calling twice.

  1. Select the pressed file.
  2. Select the file from the dialog box.
  3. OK press
  4. File not selected
  5. New dialog box displayed immediately.
  6. Select the file again
  7. OK pressed
  8. The file was selected.
  9. solution e.handle = event handling.model.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -