sql - How to store and retrieve multiple tables data into key value pair? -


I am working on a requirement where the product needs flexibility to add a list of several columns. I am trying to fit the data into the data model with the value value pair.

For example -

I have a list allergy in which 3 columns will be allergic, reaction and type other. The list of named lenses has only two columns, the seller's name, value

The following table contains

  1. LIST

LIST_ID LIST_ROW_MAP

contains the following table in it: LIST_ROW_ID, LIST_ID (Foreign key for list table), ORDER (to save line order)

3 LIST_ITEMS

LIST_ITEM_ID, LIST_ROW_ID (foreign key of LIST_ROW_MAP table), key, VALUE

(sorry please The letter can not post as I do not have the privilege yet)

However, I can save the data, I have to face the challenges to retrieve the answer in the link given below. The form was marked as a query, but if the name of the column is known, it can be helpful when it is for a single table stored as a key value.

I'm trying to store more than one table data, so some should be dynamic. Please help :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -