php - Combine two SQL -


I want to combine the following SQL queries. Now I call them twice, but I think I can handle it in the public. I tried but the solution could not be found. Can someone provide me a combined SQL? I know that I use MSQL instead of MSQLI or PDO.

  $ lsel_first = mysql_query ("Select from table_test" WHERE owner = '$ id' and 'chain' = '0' and catogory = '1' and type = '$ car [id]' and CaseB = '0' and (timeback  

here:

  mysql_query ("select * From Table_test to WHERE ((master = '$ id' and 'chain' = '0') or owner = '$ id') and catogory = '1' and type = '$ car [id]' and caseB = '0' and ( Timeback & lt; TIMESTAMP (now ()) or timeback = '0000-00-00 00:00:00');  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -