sql - Excel - Export data -


Assume that I have an Excel file (sheets used in most of those chairs and bunch of macros) I have Is a sheet where I connect to SQL Server to capture live data. I am saving Excel and connection files in a folder. Can I save this file as .xls instead of that macros file format?

Now that I know, whenever I open the file, Excel calls the SQL query and populates the sheet (which is based on other magazine macros) Is this true? Need to open Excel to get data populated / refreshed?

Now, if I want to program an auto export / PDF, is it possible? Do I Need to Open Excel File Manually? Wait for Excel to connect to SQL and get data / refresh data. Save as PDF?

Perhaps someone can find a lot of help in understanding that excel and lt;> sql connection work (after opening the file in axle and opening the file in y / o excel).

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -