javascript - Angular routing with bootstrap carousel issue -


I currently have a problem that is unsure about how to solve it or it can be solved I am currently using Kajal JS and Bootstrap 3.0. I am using routing within my angular project, but on my page I have 3 navigation buttons which used to load various instructions clicked on the navigation button (note that this is not using routing, What was it selected). I have a bootstrap carousel in each of these three directions. My problem is that when I click to navigate through the carousel images, it connects the name of my carousel to the URL and takes the routing inside. . I have another way in my routing as seen below:

  otherwise ({templateUrl: home.html '})  

So when The URL is listed in exchange for any other thing, it will default to the home view, so when a user clicks on the carousel and the carriage name is added to the URL then it is missed in the home view. If the URL is linked to this carousel, then I do not want any way to crush it like this, if it is related to this carousel, then is there a way to do this or is there another way to do this?

I hope that I have explained myself clearly enough if I did not tell it and I will try to explain it better.

Thanks for any help. If I understand correctly, then this issue seems to be modifying the carousel URL.

And it changes the way for you.

Its solution is not to use bootstrap carousel as is, but instead use the Kanchal library which wraps the bootstrap to provide you angular consistent instructions for bootstrap functionality

< P>

I strongly recommend using this library.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -