eclipse plugin - How can I add a "Go to Line" Action to a SourceViewer -


I have implemented an Eclipse plugin which uses the source viewer in the viewer itself to present some code. In this scenario, I want to make a "go to to line" action. I can apply my own action (resp. Command) and add it to the menu bar but I think it would be better to reuse the existing function if possible.

My question: Is it possible to use the standard navigable menu option in a source view and how can I enable them?

Goto line action has been added to navigate in your EditorActionBarContributributor class Menu by individual editor so you can not reuse it.

There is a standard 'command' with id org.eclipse.ui.edit. Textgoto.line for the goto line with the binding key for Ctrl + L


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -