java - Best Possible Way to retrieve image from database in javascript or jquery -


Want to know what could be the best way to recover images stored in a javascript or jquery database.

Currently I am retrieving the image from the database and storing a temporary folder on the server side and retrieving that special image in JavaScript.

But I'm looking for any other way to recover the image directly from the DB without storing it in the temporary folder.

I tried my best to summarize the problem. If I am unable to get it, then I know that I will try any other way.

The general approach saves the image path in the database and stores the image in a normal location. You can either save the name of the path and name in two columns in the database or save it in a column.

However, the image should be saved in rare cases, under a general location or in specific places.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -