asp.net - How to implement nested checkboxs -


I want to show a checkbox list in the second checkbox list.

I have tables and they have permissions , permission groups , role permissions and roles .

Now I want to show permissions in a checkbox list like this:

  - promotion group | _ | Permission || _ | Permission || _ | Permission || _ | -Publination group 2 | _ | Permission 1 _ | Permission 2 _ | + Permission group 3 | _ | By clicking on  

+ , he shows some items in that group.

I have 2 lists, children and parents. I want to show my parents and show the parents of those parents inside each parent.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -